- Teddy Bear Express at Bure Valley Railway, Aylsham. This looks fabulous for little ones and grandparents. Trains go form Aylsham and Wrexham stations. http://www.bvrw.co.uk, pre booking not essential. Trains go throughout the day.
- Nursery Ryme I-Spy at Wells and Walsingham light railway. Come along to the railway for a fun Nursery Rhyme I-Spy! From your sheet of clues, spot the answers down the line as you travel.
- Design a Den week, at Fairhaven Woodland and Water Garden, South Walsham. Now for those mini adventurers out there, this sounds fab. There is a cafe to refresh and recuperate in after all the fun. http://www.fairhavengarden.co.uk for more details.
- Signs of Spring week, at Fairhaven Gardens, South Walsham. For those not jumping for joy at den building maybe a walk finding spring is more suitable!
- Bug Week at Dinosaur Adventure, Norwich. Lots of animal handling and much more, check out, http://www.dinosauradventure.co.uk, You can buy tickets online.
- Broads Tours, February Half Term, Children Go Free.The Bridge, Wroxham. 12th-18th Feb, With two paying adult fares, kids go free for a journey on the Broads, with live commentary explaining the history of the Broads and pointing out the fabulous wildlife and other interesting facts. Booking not essential. 11.30am tour and 2pm tour. http://www.broadstours.co.uk
- NWT Hickling Broad, crafty creations, WED 15th FEB. This outdoor event, sounds great for all the family. Exploring local natural materials and mixing these with clay to create some masterpieces.